Symphony of the Seas - Cabin questions!

Hello fellow cruisers!  We are sailing on Symphony is three weeks and are so excited to go on our first Oasis class ship!  We currently have an ocean view room on the third floor (with a window, not the one with a balcony).  Couple of questions:

1. I'm concerned because I know that this is the floor where they are quarantining people with Covid.  Anyone stayed on a cabin on this floor?  What was your experience like? 

2. I have the chance to Royal Up to a Boardwalk/Central Park cabin.  What are your experiences with these types of cabins? Are they noisy?  Did you like them?

My kids are so excited to get back to cruising, and I want to make this experience the best that I can for them!  Thank you!

7 hours ago, RDDAILY said:

Hello fellow cruisers!  We are sailing on Symphony is three weeks and are so excited to go on our first Oasis class ship!  We currently have an ocean view room on the third floor (with a window, not the one with a balcony).  Couple of questions:

1. I'm concerned because I know that this is the floor where they are quarantining people with Covid.  Anyone stayed on a cabin on this floor?  What was your experience like? 

2. I have the chance to Royal Up to a Boardwalk/Central Park cabin.  What are your experiences with these types of cabins? Are they noisy?  Did you like them?

My kids are so excited to get back to cruising, and I want to make this experience the best that I can for them!  Thank you!

1) I haven't stayed in a Deck 3 cabin - I actually won a Royal Up to a Deck 3 Oceanview (had an interior cabin) and then got moved to an Oceanview balcony no charge and this was in March 2022. Can't say the same will happen to you, but it's a possibility.

2) I've stayed in Both - no noise issues if the balcony door is closed. If it's open, central park is pretty chill (evenings (not nights) have some form of music (jazz/violinist, classical guitarist) playing and it's nice. Boardwalk balconies are noisier (with the balcony door open) but depending on where you are, you might be able to watch the aqua show from there.