CLS & Suite Concierge

7 minutes ago, jake1004 said:

@smokeybandityes of course! I should have been more clear in the fact that I was thinking more than booking a cabana or dining- is there anything that we could use them for? I know they aren't  the Star class genie!

Ah, that makes more sense.

Think of the concierge pre-cruise as a guest services type of person.  I can't really think of anything I've ever requested via email other than what you mention, dining and cabana type requests. 

30 minutes ago, jake1004 said:

@smokeybandityes of course! I should have been more clear in the fact that I was thinking more than booking a cabana or dining- is there anything that we could use them for? I know they aren't  the Star class genie!

Anything you would normally use guest services for, the suite concierge can do for you.  Pre cruise, it's pretty much dining requests.

One big advantage of having the Suites Concierge contact you pre-boarding is that he/she can make your dining reservations before you get on board.  If you want any specialty dining or Coastal Kitchen reservations you can get the Concierge to make them for you.  Obviously, cabanas are also possibilities.