Pinnacle benefits

Honestly Pinnacle status is no joke. Not only should they be afforded the drinks above they should be allowed to dine at the specialty restaurants as they do Coastal Kitchen. That would be a very nice gesture on Royals part. The upcharge everyone else already pays should well enough cover them.  This could also help alleviate the capacity issues in CK. 

I'm not a pin only diamond, but I scratch my head when they take up every table in CK and I have to struggle to secure a reservation at my preferred time. 

Showing more love to pins helps the suite amenities as well. 

If you get in the habit of tipping a few bucks with each of your six pinnacle drinks you may find by the end of the night you haven't consumed all of your six coupons.  

Establish a relationship and have an "anchor bar" for your coupons to go farther.  Worst case use the two 50% CAS coupons for two beer/wine during the cruise.  Even if you have to buy a few drinks during the cruise between the 50% off two beer/wine and a handful of "overage" drinks at full price by the end of the cruise your out of pocket can be under $100 pp including those cash tips with every drink.   Way cheaper than a drink package.