Multiple Boarding Ports

We're boarding Wonder of the Seas July 3rd in Barcelona. We recently discovered that there is another boarding port during this cruise. So they will already have guests on board who will leave half way through the cruise and gather a new group.

my question for this is when you boarded these types of cruises did you have an issue booking shows & dinning reservations? We have the first boarding time but not sure now if that makes a difference as a large portion of the group will already be onboard. 

something new for me!

We boarded in Rome on a multiple port boarding cruise.  The main port was Barcelona.   It was wonderful being on the less crowded boarding port.  We had no trouble making reservations early on line so I would make all reservations on line.  However,  our wait staff for my time dining was horrible.  They paid a lot of attention to the guests that they had been serving for 4 nights and virtually ignored us on or 1st night as a 1 off for my time dining.  We never went back.  This was in 2015 and we were fairly new to cruising so today we would have called the maitre'd over and complained (even the head waiter ignored us).