Covid proof of negative result

Just recently got on the Oasis ots sailing on June 17th. They were checking everyone's negative covid test results. 

What could be happening is that some port terminal agents are not checking if the test results have a Clia or certificate number on the lab print out. I would not risk this. Please make sure your lab report has everything required by Royal.

Yes, sailed Mariner this past week. The people in front of us at check in didn't have a copy of their test & could not pull it up electronically. They were sent to the side until they could retrieve it. I always print mine and they (all 3 of us) were checked closely to include the date the test was administered. I bring copies of everything, every time. 

Check closely that it is all correct before even leaving for the cruise port.

10 hours ago, natalie.gonzalez said:

I thought I read someone post that their pre cruise covid test wasn’t even checked when checking in- but now I can’t find where I read that.

we are going to continue to follow all the rules RC has for pre-sailing but was just curious if this is what is actually happening? 

That was probably me.  In May at the Seattle terminal 91, my whole party was never asked for our covid test results, vaxx docs, or ArriveCan documents.  But, that wasn't meant to say don't worry about it.  It was probably a "one and done" error by the terminal employees.  Please, just follow whatever the current procedures are.