Electrical outlets

It depends on the ship. Newer builds in the Oasis and Quantum class will, but other ships will not.  If you fill out the form at https://www.royalcaribbean.com/resources/guest-special-needs they will provide you with an extension cord and distilled water (don't bring your own cord as it will probably get confiscated).

Wow, I never have found one on Liberty by the night stand. 

17 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

Liberty had a euro style outlet on one night stand. 

I always had to ask for an extension cord. I’m onboard and I’ll have to look when I get back to the cabin. I need it for my laptop for which I have a European cord cord set. 

13 minutes ago, CrznTxn said:

Wow, I never have found one on Liberty by the night stand. 

I always had to ask for an extension cord. I’m onboard and I’ll have to look when I get back to the cabin. I need it for my laptop for which I have a European cord cord set. 

This was in a suite. I actually remembered to bring an adapter and I'm glad I did

23 hours ago, SpeedNoodles said:

It depends on the ship. Newer builds in the Oasis and Quantum class will, but other ships will not.  If you fill out the form at https://www.royalcaribbean.com/resources/guest-special-needs they will provide you with an extension cord and distilled water

That link has worked well for us.  The water and extension cord (although we didn't need one, there was 120 volt plugs next to the bed) was waiting on us when we got to the stateroom on embarkation day.

On 6/18/2022 at 7:54 PM, Debbie B said:

Is there an electrical outlet on the nightstands?  My husband needs one for his cpap.  If not,  will they provide an extention cord or can I bring one?

I'm on Oasis July 8th and I use a cpap. I called them up and they put it on the reservation that I will be using cpap and they said they will provide extension cord and distilled water. I would give Royal a call let them know so they can put it on the reservation