Theater seat width

ReneeK

I am curious on how wide the seats are in the theatre. We’ve never sailed Royal Caribbean before, only Carnival. Are they fluffy friendly?  Or what are the options for fluffy passengers?  Carnival’s theatre is bench style seating, so it’s plenty roomy. 

I'm not a small individual and I've never had a problem with the size of the seats in the theaters. Definitely larger than coach seats on airplanes which push the limits of what I fit comfortably.

That being said, I doubt many would refer to me as "fluffy" so YMMV.

Especially the older ships are NOT fluffy friendly. I understand as I was just on the Mariner & have two black & blue marks on my generous hips from the ice show, I was almost in tears I am sad to say. The Quantum & Oasis seem to be a bit wider. See my blog A slice of Mariner there is a pic of me so you can see my size, I was not comfortable. They do place some chairs at the tops of the venue with no rails but I don't sit there as I believe they are there for companions of wheel chair bound people. I want to be honest, while I'm embarrassed to report this I want to help, so stick with the newer ships for more comfort.