CoCo Beach Club

Steph215

I'm taking my first sailing to Perfect Day (not sure how I've avoided it until now). I've heard so much about how much people enjoy the beach club but I haven't seen the full day pass for any less than $160 (on the low end) which seems way too pricey. I want to know if it's truly worth it.  I've seen people rave about the food, atmosphere and pool but $160 is expensive so I was hoping to get some feedback from those who have gone, is it worth that price? I've looked at the menu and vlogs of the food and it looks good but not sure if it justifies spending $160 (especially if it's crowded that day and getting a spot by the pool is a hassle).If not, I will just resign myself to the fact that I likely missed my opportunity to experience it when it was more affordable. Any insight would be appreciated.

The Beach Club is really incredible. If you like relaxed, pampered beach day with lower crowds, a beautiful pool, and unbelievable food then its for you. If you want beach party then just go to the free Oasis pool. We bought the beach club in Feb for $88pp and totally worth it. Last weekend we were on Indy and the price never came down below &$190pp which like you I deemed too high and opted for regular day at Coco Cay. I wish I would have spent the money honestly. What the beach club offers is exactly what my wife and I want and in the future I will spend the $200pp if thats what it costs. 

Our last sailing (last week) they were priced at 249.00 We purchased them during last year's Thanksgiving sale, but I would pay the 160.00 in a heartbeat if there are going to be 2 ships there while visiting. It was glorious and never seemed over crowded. 

The spacing of the beach chairs and the gigantic umbrellas, the sand was soft a free from rocks/pebbles. The pool was nice also early in the day and then after 1400 when the area started to empty out.

Resized_20220617_085802.jpeg

20220617_094609.jpg

Personally I would not pay $160/person for just the beach club.  But that’s just me (well my husband wouldn’t either).  We paid $79/person back in November.  It was a one and done deal for us…didn’t find it spectacular enough to pay extra to use it.  The food might be more high end but nothing to write home about either.  
In April we decided to book a South Beach cabana (paid $699 for up to 8 people) and I will say that was worth it!  There were 7 of us so basically $100/person plus we each tipped the attendant at end of day.   Being able to get out of the sun whenever I wanted to was really nice.  Having food and drinks brought to us all day long was very nice.  I found the beach area perfect and restrooms were right around the corner.

Everyone has their own opinions so only you can decide if the price is worth it…of course you would need to book it in order to find out if it is for you.  Good luck.🍀 

• 2 weeks later...

We got a Black Friday Deal for $80/person, and I feel it is 100% worth that price. I also wanted Beach Club because there were supposed to be 2 ships there that day, so I wanted to be sure of a bit more peace and quiet. The food was very great, no doubt at all. If the prices were above $125, I doubt I would pay the extra for it.