Embarkation day terminal time changed for the better

Last week was finally time check in for our cruise in late July. Anyway we like to board as early as possible or at least get to the terminal as early as possible. We chose the earliest time, 10:30/11:30 and now today I see it says, See you at 9:30. Now I love it, earlier the better but have you ever seen an arrival time change before on its own? 

9 minutes ago, RCIfan1912 said:

Last week was finally time check in for our cruise in late July. Anyway we like to board as early as possible or at least get to the terminal as early as possible. We chose the earliest time, 10:30/11:30 and now today I see it says, See you at 9:30. Now I love it, earlier the better but have you ever seen an arrival time change before on its own? 

Some one on the oasis jun 17th roll call also mentioned something similar occuring. I personally have never had my check in time change. 

12 minutes ago, leesam82 said:

Some one on the oasis jun 17th roll call also mentioned something similar occuring. I personally have never had my check in time change. 

Oh wow, very interesting. I guess it happens. Just as long it doesn't go the other way and turn into 1:00 o'clock or something I'm good. 

2 hours ago, RogerC1 said:

Dang @Swar, I am jealous of your upcoming cruise list. Good to know on the boarding times though. I want to be early and avoid the crazy lines I've been seeing on Youtube.

RogerC1,

I'm retired and try to do a cruise a month now. See how long that last. So far, so good.