Excursions through RC or independent companies

RedCruiser

Hi Everyone, 

I'm going on an Alskan cruise in September and through Royal caribbean they seem a bit pricey. I'm just wondering what people's experience is on this subject 

Also roughly how long do the ships dock for? 

Any help would be appreciated 

Thanks in advance 

9 hours ago, RedCruiser said:

I'm going on an Alskan cruise in September and through Royal caribbean they seem a bit pricey. I'm just wondering what people's experience is on this subject

We are also doing an Alaska cruise in September and the excursions are definitely more expensive than the Caribbean excursion pricing we've been accustomed to. However, I've also looked at independent tours for the same ports with similar activities and RC isn't that much more for most of them.

9 hours ago, RedCruiser said:

Also roughly how long do the ships dock for?

The hours that the ship is scheduled to be in each port should be listed on the itinerary and your Cruise Planner calendar.

14 minutes ago, KJones said:

We are also doing an Alaska cruise in September and the excursions are definitely more expensive than the Caribbean excursion pricing we've been accustomed to. However, I've also looked at independent tours for the same ports with similar activities and RC isn't that much more for most of them.

The hours that the ship is scheduled to be in each port should be listed on the itinerary and your Cruise Planner calendar.

Yeah we're heading on the last one of rotation so thought we might get it for cheap! Have to keep our eyes peeled, thanks for your reply 😁