Pre covid test in U.K. ?? First time cruiser - med cruise from Barca ( winder of seas )

Ok guys any U.K. cruisers here. ??? I am fully vaxed and had booster seems pointless exercise a covid test only some ships insisting now and tbh it’s added stress 

I am on wonder of seas from Barcelona on med cruise  7th aug 

says you can have an antigen test but must be supervised how is this possible ??   I’m located in glasgow ( Scotland)  so going to cost us £80 each for PCR 🤦

On  a neg note what happens if you test positive assume you get a refund or credit in cruise ?

any help appreciated ? 

UPDATE 

I have just tested positive today on an antigen does this excuse you  from requiring pre test if I register my result with nhs 

819F2C59-DDEE-4017-8BAB-56035F04537A.jpeg

We purchased antigen test kits in UK from DocHQ and took them with us on our pre cruise stay in Barcelona prior to our cruise as we needed to provide a negative test at least 2 days before the cruise. The video appointment on our iPhone was conducted quickly and efficiently in the comfort of our hotel room with the certificates emailed to us before the appointment ended.
We would recommend DocHQ as it was easy to use and also a lot less expensive  (£20 each) than the options available in Spain. Certificates accepted without any problems by Royal Caribbean at Barcelona cruise terminal.