Royal Caribbean Blog and Royal Caribbean

DISCUSSION

I fully understand that Royalcaribbeanblog.com and Royal Caribbean aren't connected.  However, I also understand that @Matt has a large following in several venues, to include this one.  Therefore, I believe that Royal Caribbean monitors this site and others associated with @Matt.  Doesn't it make sense that we post all the good and all the bad about Royal Caribbean here for the Executives of Royal, via their lackeys or themselves, to make future decisions base upon the temperature of the sailing public/Royal's loyal cruisers here and elsewhere that @Matt has a following?

I'd like to ask @Matt if he has any indication or as fact that Royal does monitor this site and does communicate with him as to some of the comments made here and his feelings about them.  

I'm only asking because it would be nice to know that any positive comments, as well as the negative comments about Royal aren't being done in vain, except for being informative within this relatively small group. 

Comments? 

19 minutes ago, Vancity Cruiser said:

Please don’t encourage the ‘one and done’ posters by insinuating their whining is going to be read by someone at Royal headquarters

That is a distinct possibility, for sure!  However, I would hope that the people that could possibly be monitoring this site have much more intelligence than to get suckered in to the malcontent troll comments.  But, I could be wrong! 

7 minutes ago, Suite Snob said:

That is a distinct possibility, for sure!  However, I would hope that the people that could possibly be monitoring this site have much more intelligence that to get suckered in to they malcontent troll comments.  But, I could be wrong! 

The pure troll posts are obvious.  First post ever, usually a full name - but not one that sounds real, rambling post which sounds like they barely speak English.

3 hours ago, Suite Snob said:

DISCUSSION

I fully understand that Royalcaribbeanblog.com and Royal Caribbean aren't connected.  However, I also understand that @Matt has a large following in several venues, to include this one.  Therefore, I believe that Royal Caribbean monitors this site and others associated with @Matt.  Doesn't it make sense that we post all the good and all the bad about Royal Caribbean here for the Executives of Royal, via their lackeys or themselves, to make future decisions base upon the temperature of the sailing public/Royal's loyal cruisers here and elsewhere that @Matt has a following?

I'd like to ask @Matt if he has any indication or as fact that Royal does monitor this site and does communicate with him as to some of the comments made here and his feelings about them.  

I'm only asking because it would be nice to know that any positive comments, as well as the negative comments about Royal aren't being done in vain, except for being informative within this relatively small group. 

Comments? 

Not sure about the monitoring but I have to say Suite Snob for someone who just joined the forums in January, you have a very impressive post count!

11 minutes ago, Pooch said:

Not sure about the monitoring but I have to say Suite Snob for someone who just joined the forums in January, you have a very impressive post count!

I have a lot to say!  I love cruising.  I love to talk about cruising.  I like discussions with most people.  This is a form of entertainment and filling in the time for me.  Do, I like to debate?  That's a big YES.  This whole thing keeps this old man's mind working.  Is there a problem?

28 minutes ago, Pooch said:

Not in the least! Believe me I spend way too much time on these boards myself .😉

Believe it or not, I'm in and out and in and out a lot during the day.  I'm also in a few other sites (mostly political stuff).  I also try to keep this 70 year old body in shape by walking/running about 3.5 miles a day.  On the day I don't walk/run, I do lawn/garden care of my 1 acer lot surrounding my home and my home is only about 1,400 square feet so its a lot of lawn and fencing to take care of by hand.  I only have 3 trees on the property, the rest is grass. 

I type a lot and love it.

6 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

Arnold Schwarzenegger Reaction GIF

6 hours ago, tonyfsu21 said:

Adding to the conspiracy, it’s possible @Matt is an undercover agent for Royal Caribbean planting information on his blog to manipulate the cruising industrial complex……

Just because you may be paranoid doesn't mean that they are not out to get you!