Jewels of Cinque Terra

lilybelle527

Hi All!

We are sailing on the Wonder in August. We will have my grandma who will be using a scooter or wheelchair the whole time. Has anyone done this excursion through Royal and if so, do you think its possible for a wheelchair user? She can transfer fine, just can't walk long distances. We would take the wheelchair ashore with us so we wouldn't have to deal with the scooter. The Royal accessible email wasn't much help. Also, would it be two-year-old friendly? I want to do this one instead of Pisa but worried it won't keep my sons attention. Thanks in advance! 

There are a lot of stairs and steep hills in the Cinque Terre towns.  There is limited access by vehicle, so i'm sure the drop off point would require some walking into the towns.  We were just there (did it on our own, not through Royal) and it did not seem wheelchair friendly to me.

20 hours ago, wordell1 said:

There are a lot of stairs and steep hills in the Cinque Terre towns.  There is limited access by vehicle, so i'm sure the drop off point would require some walking into the towns.  We were just there (did it on our own, not through Royal) and it did not seem wheelchair friendly to me.

Thank you! Thats what I was afraid of!