Royal website issues

Shari

I have tried to book shore excursions through cruise planner and it just "spins" when I go to add it to the cart.  This is in both firefox and Edge.  I tried to check prices using private window in both firefox and Edge and get "OOPS Something Went Wrong" error screen.  Tried to see if I could look at the pricing of a very small 2 day cruise and get the same thing.  Anyone else having issues?

5 hours ago, Shari said:

I have tried to book shore excursions through cruise planner and it just "spins" when I go to add it to the cart.  This is in both firefox and Edge.  I tried to check prices using private window in both firefox and Edge and get "OOPS Something Went Wrong" error screen.  Tried to see if I could look at the pricing of a very small 2 day cruise and get the same thing.  Anyone else having issues?

As much as I hate to recommend Chrome, have you tried it?

On one of my cruises, under excursions, once you click on the date and locale, excursions from many different places are listed as this locale excursion. For example I had a Phillpsburg St. Martin excursion appear and list it as St Martin but once you click on it it is clearly an Alaskan excursion by description! This is happening in almost every stop.