Izumi Express

jopibaconpants

I could have sworn I saw a photo of Izumi Express on Liberty the other week.  

I haven't been on Liberty, but I imagine it's the same set up as on Freedom: http://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2016/09/16/review-izumi-express-sushi-royal-caribbeans-freedom-of-the-seas

That's exactly what I read so it raised even more questions for me. It didn't help that I read the post about enjoying sushi sitting at the balcony. Like yourself, I can't refuse a good sushi and I feel like the Windjameyr's (yeah I went there) sushi won't be the same.

On Liberty in December they had an IZUMI station set up in the MDR the last sea day at lunch.  All the sushi was being made fresh and put on to big platters you could help yourself.  Granted they were only doing rolls but they had about 5 different kinds of rolls and some sides like seaweed salad.  Nice way to end that sailing for sure.

On Liberty in December they had an IZUMI station set up in the MDR the last sea day at lunch.  All the sushi was being made fresh and put on to big platters you could help yourself.  Granted they were only doing rolls but they had about 5 different kinds of rolls and some sides like seaweed salad.  Nice way to end that sailing for sure.

Similar to this: http://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/2016/06/09/spotted-izumi-sushi-windjammer-liberty-of-the-seas ?