BioReference Email 7 Months Late

DDaley

Anyone else who tested onboard for B2B or S2S in 2021 or early this year just get evidence of their negative Covid test? 

I got an email with a negative result and was thinking "aww this poor person isn't gonna get their result since they sent it to the wrong email," but nooo it was MY negative test result from November 6th onboard Oasis.

Please note the hilarious Date Collected and Date of Report below. Super efficient over there at BioReference, huh? 

387136867_ScreenShot2022-06-16at8_23_29AM.png.f8803eb79ca1b21880d46f366964ed42.png

I thought that hubby and I were the only ones to receive the same email as seen above, but with our names and other info.

We each received 2 duplicate emails. Being that we are currently on the Liberty, we went to Guest Services and they were able to have 2 of the BioReference people come up to meet us. 

I realized that we were actually on the Oasis on November 6 and we tested negative on their antigen tests in anticipation of another cruise on the Freedom, so those results were legitimate back then. 

The BioReference techs did mention  that their company is ending its contract with Royal. Perhaps someone accidentally sent out the test results a second time instead of deleting the files?