St. Kitts excursion recommendations?

RogerC1

• 3 weeks later...

We were on Harmony June 12-19 and did a Catamaran/snorkeling/lunch excursion booked through Shore Excursions. We LOVED it (Me, wife, 18/y/o son). The crew was fantastic, beautiful ride out to Shitten Bay (not making that up 😂) for snorkeling. Unlimited Rum punches/beer. I would do it again with no hesitation!

On our last visit we took an excursion to the Carambola Beach Club (the tour to Nevis we wanted to go on was cancelled, so this was our back-up).  Very nice beach with good beverage service and food options. 

On our first visit to St Kitts we took a taxi to the Ship Wreck beach bar, which is a fairly short distance down the same beach as the Carambola Beach club.  This is a fun, kitchy ramshackle bar with great food right on the beach.  Lots of monkeys around for photo opps.  

23 hours ago, Alztyrbn said:

We were on Harmony June 12-19 and did a Catamaran/snorkeling/lunch excursion booked through Shore Excursions. We LOVED it (Me, wife, 18/y/o son). The crew was fantastic, beautiful ride out to Shitten Bay (not making that up 😂) for snorkeling. Unlimited Rum punches/beer. I would do it again with no hesitation!

Oddly enough Shitten Bay looked like one of the better beaches there! Haha

21 hours ago, Iluv4n6 said:

On our last visit we took an excursion to the Carambola Beach Club (the tour to Nevis we wanted to go on was cancelled, so this was our back-up).  Very nice beach with good beverage service and food options. 

On our first visit to St Kitts we took a taxi to the Ship Wreck beach bar, which is a fairly short distance down the same beach as the Carambola Beach club.  This is a fun, kitchy ramshackle bar with great food right on the beach.  Lots of monkeys around for photo opps.  

thanks!

looks like we are going to need something to do here. Long story but we are now going to St. Kitts instead of St. Maarten.

We are still going to St. Thomas, we will probably head to Magens Bay there. That beach looks like something the wife would like to chill on. I would like to do something more sightsee'y on St. Kitts.  The search continues.

• 5 months later...
On 7/4/2022 at 8:43 AM, Alztyrbn said:

We did the same excursion and really enjoyed it as well as the fabulous crew onboard our Catamaran! Wear lots of sunblock - I got scorched on the way back even though I thought I had drenched myself in lotion - this was in January too!

• 1 month later...

Just discovered today that you can look up excursions offered by Royal through the Royal app.  You select on the person at the top of the screen, then choose select a different cruise, then on the next screen choose browse our ships.  Choose the ship and the date you plan to cruise and you will find shore excursions for each port the ship visits.