Coke Freestyle Question!

HillCruise

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, SpeedNoodles said:

Tell your friend that there are. 🙂

Also tell your friend that the overall selection of beverages may not be what is expected from the video posted above. Selections have been limited in different ways on the three ships I've sailed this year.

6 hours ago, SPS said:

FYI: In the Royal Caribbean app, you can find a list/location of the Freestyle machines in the "Dining>Beverage Stations" section.

(The list pictured is for Quantum)

IMG_5106.jpg

My app doesn't display a beverage station option.  After Coffee & Snacks I have Coco Cay. 

• 2 months later...
48 minutes ago, Pooch said:

They will probably have a table set up on the Promenade during boarding or stop by any bar with your sea pass card.

Exactly this. If you have an early boarding time and plan to go to the Windjammer for lunch upon boarding, the bar in Windjammer is a convenient place to pick it up.

Don't stop at the table where they are selling drink packages. They only have tumblers for new purchases.

On 10/14/2022 at 6:46 AM, HeWhoWaits said:

Exactly this. If you have an early boarding time and plan to go to the Windjammer for lunch upon boarding, the bar in Windjammer is a convenient place to pick it up.

Don't stop at the table where they are selling drink packages. They only have tumblers for new purchases.

On Allure in August they were pretty much only available at the tables set up in the promenade. I saw people going into bars to get them and being redirected to the promenade. So it may vary by ship/sailing.