Unlimited Dining Plan Availability

Kathleen

We are sailing 1/5/2023 on Oasis and the only dining plan available to purchase thus far (and I have checked regularly since I booked last summer) is the 3 night dining plan. On all my previous cruises the UDP has always been available. Anyone else have a cruise where the UDP has just never been available for purchase? I am crossing my fingers that I am just being impatient and they will eventually sell the UDP. I have purchased the 3 day dining plan since its the only one that has become available, and I will cancel if the other appears on my cruise planner.

42 minutes ago, Kathleen said:

Yes, 10 night. @WAAAYTOOO

Ok…then they will almost certainly make a UDP available for purchase at some point.  I cannot believe that all of the UDP would be sold out this far in advance.  Just keep checking.  They may even offer a 5 night package since your cruise is 10 nights.  They do that sometimes (or at least, they used to).

23 minutes ago, Ampurp85 said:

I am on the Oasis sailing after you and the UDP just showed up for this current sale. Since your sailing is 10n, it might take a little longer for the dining packages to be released.

This brings such hope! Fingers crossed and thank you!