Unlimited Dining Package Question

withaloha

I wouldn't know how to answer this as is it could be wrong from a moral standpoint........like would RCG take away the package and ban you like they would if you were to share the drink package. Or if it isn't a big deal because with 2 people getting $20 worth of food, it would be a lot of food. Playmakers is listed under a bar.  Maybe as long as the other two are paying for drinks or something, as well as adding to the tip, it might be fine.

I think it would depend on the crew member serving you? Like if you were upfront with them, " Can we have this to share or do I need to pay for it outside of my dining package?" They may not be concerned/bothered about who is eating the food? I mean if your friend takes a couple of fries off your plate or a wing is anyone really gonna know? I say just ask.

Wow.  That is a loaded question regarding one's own morality and ethics.  I am not passing judgment because you are just asking and not necessarily saying you would do this.  Look at it this way, if you were the business owner, would you want this happening?  If word got out, then why wouldn't everyone just get one dining package and have the rest of their party freeload?  Just sayin.

I find this question also interesting and actually called RCCL. I was reassured that it wouldn't be a problem. I asked "If my family dines at Playmakers and we order several items that we normally would share, how does that work if only 2 or the 4 people have UDP?" 

I just realized that she didn't really answer my question. I figured that once we get the bill and we let them know we have 2 with UDP, they would bill accordingly...but we will be sharing all items.

I understand other restaurants are generally single entree that you may not share. But Playmakers would be the type of place we would share different items. 

I think in the case of Playmakers, sharing a round of food is probably fine.  I would expect they would use the combined credits of each person with the UDP, and present you with a bill for the balance if there is one.  What would not be OK, is if someone tried to repeatedly use the same credit over the course of a LONG visit.  In other words, if someone ordered food for their non-UDP friends, closed the tab and "left", and then came back to the same table with the same friends and expected to order another round of food to be free.  That would be against the spirit and I hope the staff would not allow it.