Nassau Jeep Tour ("Adventure Jeeps, Beach & Local Lunch")

IRMO12HD

We're planning on doing this on our cruise in October 2022.  Has anyone done it?  My main concern is the prospect of being "assigned" to a Jeep with people we don't know, as the "IMPORTANT" notes state "Parties of three guests or fewer will share a Jeep."  Normally I wouldn't care, but I wonder how it's decided who will drive . . .  My BH has back issues that will prevent us from riding ATVs

16 hours ago, IRMO12HD said:

We're planning on doing this on our cruise in October 2022.  Has anyone done it?  My main concern is the prospect of being "assigned" to a Jeep with people we don't know, as the "IMPORTANT" notes state "Parties of three guests or fewer will share a Jeep."  Normally I wouldn't care, but I wonder how it's decided who will drive . . .  My BH has back issues that will prevent us from riding ATVs

Different port and company, but I did a similar tour in Cozumel.  My wife & I were paired up with another couple in a jeep, and the groups were basically left on their own to decide the driving/seating location situation. In our case, we had a manual and I was the only one in the jeep who could drive stick, so that settled that decision. 

8 hours ago, USCG Teacher said:

Different port and company, but I did a similar tour in Cozumel.  My wife & I were paired up with another couple in a jeep, and the groups were basically left on their own to decide the driving/seating location situation. In our case, we had a manual and I was the only one in the jeep who could drive stick, so that settled that decision. 

Thanks, @USCG Teacher.  Both of us can drive a stick shift, so here's hoping!

• 3 months later...
On 6/15/2022 at 6:08 AM, IRMO12HD said:

We're considering this same tour for next April. 

If you go ahead with it we would love to hear how it went for you, if you don't mind sharing. 

Thanks a lot and have a great time on your cruise. 😊

• 1 month later...