COVID vaccine cards

Coach9

Also if you are not from the United States and hail from a country that had digital covid vaccine cards, make sure you have physical vaccine card. 

I have a family member coming to the US for our cruise from a country that has digital vaccine cards. They had to go to their local public health office to get an official copy. Also make sure that the covid vaccine card has the name of the vaccine, date of administration (each dose separately), and that it is in English. They initially had trouble getting their vaccine cards validated. 

Question....regarding the vax cards....on the website:

Proof of vaccine in the form of the original vaccination record document issued by your country's health authority or healthcare provider that administered the vaccine.

I don't have the original card but I do have the printout, with the QR code, that I was able to get on the California Digital Covid 19 portal.  Is this good enough?

This is also what I sent when I did my check in and my vaccination has been validated.

Thanks!!

5 hours ago, Paco said:

Question....regarding the vax cards....on the website:

Proof of vaccine in the form of the original vaccination record document issued by your country's health authority or healthcare provider that administered the vaccine.

I don't have the original card but I do have the printout, with the QR code, that I was able to get on the California Digital Covid 19 portal.  Is this good enough?

This is also what I sent when I did my check in and my vaccination has been validated.

Thanks!!

Does the print out have the dates of the doses you received? That was a big sticking point when I called royal Caribbean. 

• 1 year later...
56 minutes ago, steverk said:

I watched Don's Family Vacations on YouTube last night. I was surprised when he mentioned a transpacific cruise to Australia was still requiring Covid cards and tests. He seemed surprised as well.

It's been almost a year since I've needed such things. 

Scheduled for crossing to Australia on another cruise line - current requirements include Covid Cards AND testing, although photo of self-test taken within 24 hours works.  If self-test: test results, Government ID, and device (phone) with date and time showing in photo are all required to substantiate proof.