So excited about 1st RC cruise that I'm ready to book a 2nd!

MNorris0107

It's essentially free money on top of whatever other promotion RC is running.  Think of it more like "sweetening the deal" rather than a special promotion

That's good enough for me! haha. My wife and I are taking my oldest daughter and a friend as their high school graduation present. The next cruise is just for us! lOL

When you book in advance and put down a deposit, do you have specify a particular sailing ?  I realize that may sound like a dumb question, but I'd really like to book while on board the IOS in March, but with kids we aren't always sure exactly when we will be able to go.  Also, are the payments monthly or in large lump sums at specified times?  Any information would be greatly appreciated!

When you book in advance and put down a deposit, do you have specify a particular sailing ?  I realize that may sound like a dumb question, but I'd really like to book while on board the IOS in March, but with kids we aren't always sure exactly when we will be able to go.  Also, are the payments monthly or in large lump sums at specified times?  Any information would be greatly appreciated!

Pretty sure when you book you have to have a date in mind, but I may be incorrect on that. It may be possible to book a date and change it later, but I'm not sure. Perhaps someone more knowledgeable will chime in on this one. You can pay the cruise off anyway you want as long as it is paid in full by the payment due date, which is like 90 days before the cruise. 

If you book a specific sailing, there are much more lucrative onboard credit offers than if you make an open booking (NextCruise Certificate).  Keep in mind you can book something in the future, but have the option to change that sailing later on and retain the onboard booking bonus.

If you book a specific sailing, there are much more lucrative onboard credit offers than if you make an open booking (NextCruise Certificate).  Keep in mind you can book something in the future, but have the option to change that sailing later on and retain the onboard booking bonus.

Thank you this is very helpful!!!