2 different informations from Royal which one to belive ugh!

Kata

Leaving tomorrow to UK not booster. Royal says in their health protocols if you are not up to date(booster) you can take a covid test 2 days prior to boarding. Today I received and email about my sailing saying 1 day test if not up to date🤪 now I'm confused. I want it to do the test at home just in case. Does anyone know what to do? Royal isn't updating their health protocols soon enough. They are still asking for covid test to Greece while Greece removed already all protocols.🤦‍♀️

You're sailing out of Southampton? If so, you are correct that your test can be 2 days prior. Likely the email is aiming at the completely unvaccinated, which is actually the group you will fall into once you are onboard since you are not up to date.

Hope that helps.

12 minutes ago, KristiZ said:

You're sailing out of Southampton? If so, you are correct that your test can be 2 days prior. Likely the email is aiming at the completely unvaccinated, which is actually the group you will fall into once you are onboard since you are not up to date.

Hope that helps.

Yes, leaving from Southampton. That's what I thought. What got me confused is that email I received said 1 day prior for those not up to date. I hope Spain and France change their protocols for those like me not up to date. Thank you so much! 🙌