Refreshment Pkg Bundle

I've started to get the "buy it now, before you're on board" messages - for  a Jan trip.

I was seriously looking at the Refreshment pkg bundled with one internet device

I went in today and that option is gone.  Gotta love tracking

Any way - 2 questions

1) Do you think it will be back at another time

2) Only one person can buy that correct, not all in the cabin required.

Thanks all.

Given that you don't set sail until January there are likely to be lots of iterations of various deals.  Your best bet is to BUY IT NOW (or when you see it) regardless of the price.  Then you are insulated if the price goes UP and can cancel and rebook if the price goes down. 

For the packages that come with internet and some sort of beverage option (other than Deluxe) there is no requirement that the whole party has to buy it. 

Edited by Larry Muster
Correct mistake

1 hour ago, Larry Muster said:

For the packages that come with internet and some sort of beverage option (Soda, Refreshment, Deluxe) there is no requirement that the whole party has to buy it. 

Even the Deluxe with internet requires everyone over 21 to get a deluxe package.......they just don't have to purchase the one with internet.

@HokieMomThe package will be back, unlike excursions and dining packages, there isn't a limited number of internet or drink to be had. I sail in Jan 2023 and my cruise planner has begun to fluctuate based on ship type. My Oasis has a lot of options available, while my Grandeur only has drinks. I am sure as the months progress so will the offerings.

I am on Allure in just 5 DAYS!  I just want to say I never saw a Refreshment Package with VOOM.  I did book a soda package with VOOM for my husband.  I just go thte refreshment package.  I plan on jumping over on my husband's 1 device account when he is not using it. 1 device means only 1 device at a time.