Alcoholic alert 🤣 alcohol for a friend

Ok, I have a guy I work with that is pretty much an alcoholic. Anyway every time I go on a cruise he has me get him this booze that can only be found outside the US White Hennessy or Hennessy white. 🤢🤮 The last few times(years ago now, thanks Covid) it's been sold on the ship itself. Anyway know if this is sold in the liquor store on Adventure OTS? Really makes things easier. 

4 hours ago, RCIfan1912 said:

Ok, I have a guy I work with that is pretty much an alcoholic. Anyway every time I go on a cruise he has me get him this booze that can only be found outside the US White Hennessy or Hennessy white. 🤢🤮 The last few times(years ago now, thanks Covid) it's been sold on the ship itself. Anyway know if this is sold in the liquor store on Adventure OTS? Really makes things easier. 

ugh, was just on the ship and did not look at Hennessy.....if you cannot get an answer here try one of the current sailings either on the Roll Call page here or look for a Facebook group by searching for Adventure of the Seas _________(date)____ and you might be able to get someone on the ship, or going on the next sailing to respond.

18 minutes ago, Pattycruise said:

ugh, was just on the ship and did not look at Hennessy.....if you cannot get an answer here try one of the current sailings either on the Roll Call page here or look for a Facebook group by searching for Adventure of the Seas _________(date)____ and you might be able to get someone on the ship, or going on the next sailing to respond.

Thanks, I know it's a bit of an obscure question. I really hope it's on the ship, makes it easier than looking for it in a port. I was so freaking happy when we saw it on Anthem last time we sailed years ago before crappy Covid. Thanks for the suggestion. 

5 hours ago, AshleyDillo said:

I've seen it on Wonder, Harmony and Mariner, so likely you will be in luck as long as they're not out of stock.

1 hour ago, IRMO12HD said:

It was on Oasis in December

Excellent info. We are sailing Oasis two weeks after Adventure so hopefully find it both times. Yeah, he wants it twice from both sailings. I should charge extra for a profit. 🤣 Thanks guys.