HOTEL AND PARKING IN PORT ORLANDO

TNMIKE

We are here at the Hampton Inn Port Canaveral on 9004 Astronaut Blvd. 

Clean, close to port, hot breakfast and friendly people. Offers parking for cruise 25.00 per night and a shuttle to the port just 2 miles away, we are driving over but it has what you asked. Not many other amenities, just a place before your cruise. Oh we were lucky it was quiet too. 

20220613_091414.jpg

20220612_144004.jpg

20220612_135549.jpg

20220612_135600.jpg

20220612_135041.jpg

21 hours ago, TNMIKE said:

IN SP;RING 2023, HEADING TO PORT ORLANDO FOR WONDER,  QUESTION,  BEST PLACE TO STAY IN AREA THATS RESONABLE AND PARKING FOR CRUISE ?  THANK YOU. 

We found the hotel packages very expensive this summer, like about $350-$400 for one night in the hotel and 8 nights of cruise parking.  We opted to stay at a Hilton farther away and use third-party parking.  I'd say you need to shop around.

27 minutes ago, twangster said:

When I used to fly into Orlando I'd stay near the airport and transfer over to the port on cruise day in the morning.  Orlando airport hotels, like many airport hotels in other cities, are plentiful and cheaper.  

This is what we are doing in July for our Harmony cruise.  We are using Go Port and will be staying at the Hampton Inn Orlando Airport Gateway Village and then they shuttle us to the port and they shuttle us back to airport after the cruise.  This is our first time using them so we will see how it all works out for the 8 of us.