can you assist someone with the emed proctered test?

My wife, who normally doesn't need assistance for anything, misunderstood something that was supposed to happen.  I jumped in to correct it and help her.  NO PROBLEM!

BTW:  Keep in mind, the last thing a cruise line wants to do is find reasons to keep you from being a paying customer.  So, I'm sure they have, in their own way, let these monitoring companies know to be a liberal with their instructions, errors, connections, whatevers as possible.  Everybody will be happy!

Edited by Suite Snob
BTW:

On 6/12/2022 at 7:13 PM, Jkaczano said:

I’ve helped my teens and my husband has helped his parents.  No problem at all. 

On 6/12/2022 at 6:17 PM, CrznTxn said:

Yes, they allow you to assist in the test for those that require. Children, elderly and those that may require additional help to complete are eligible. Let the proctor know when you sign in for the test.

I have a question I hope you can help. My tablet does not support the Navica app. I can take the test through emed  Do I need the navica app? Or can I get results through email? My tablet is from amazon fire stick 

19 minutes ago, Missangie said:

I have a question I hope you can help. My tablet does not support the Navica app. I can take the test through emed  Do I need the navica app? Or can I get results through email? My tablet is from amazon fire stick 

You really don't need the app. You can do it right through emed (which is where the app actually redirects you when you take the tests)