Any success using RCI site's "contact us" email?

PRMLVM

I've tried using the "contact us" form on RCI's website twice in the last nine months.  I thought I was doing the right and convenient (for them!) thing by not tying up the phone lines for those with more complicated or time-sensitive questions.  We've had to call them before to settle or clarify those kinds of things, and naturally spent time on hold - which is what I'm trying to avoid, for these two simple questions.  But if they are not going to answer at all....!

Has anyone used the "contact us" form and gotten their question answered?

2 hours ago, Pooch said:

Mbayley@rccl.com

Yes, it seems the contact form simply does not work, I tried a few times and immediately get back this is an auto response but someone will reach out soon.....crickets still waiting. The email above will yield a response of some kind I'm sure. I used to have good luck on social media but that too is not the case anymore. 

Someone, a while back, said that Facebook was the best way to ask questions.  I don't do Facebook.  So, my wife has an old account on Facebook and I went on her account to asked my question.  It took a couple of weeks to get the response and it really wasn't on target.  I'm guessing it was a canned reply.  So, I now just do as much of a deep dive into Royal's FAQ's and ask questions in here.  And to be honest, the answers I/we get in here are probably more reliable than the answers you get from the "Phone Answerers" at Royal and for sure, some TAs, I don't know any of the TAs that frequent this forum, so I'm not talking about them.

6 hours ago, PRMLVM said:

I've tried using the "contact us" form on RCI's website twice in the last nine months.  I thought I was doing the right and convenient (for them!) thing by not tying up the phone lines for those with more complicated or time-sensitive questions.  We've had to call them before to settle or clarify those kinds of things, and naturally spent time on hold - which is what I'm trying to avoid, for these two simple questions.  But if they are not going to answer at all....!

Has anyone used the "contact us" form and gotten their question answered?

If you have a travel agent, I’d have them reach out.  Especially if it’s not time sensitive.  Our TA has done some things for us when she was already contacting Royal, so it saves her time as well.