Connecting to ship WiFi

Ann613

52 minutes ago, Ann613 said:

How do I connect to the ship WiFi on my cell phone when I get onboard?

You'll go to settings, wifi, then select the guest option (for example, Oasis-Guest or Guest-Mariner). Then go to the app, tap the person figure on the upper right, scroll down to where it says internet packages and there should be a link that says "access internet" - click that and you'll have to fill out a little info (name, cabin number and something else). You'll have to create a log in ID and pin. once you confirm those, it'll bring you to the payment page. If you've paid for an internet package, it will show there, just click continue. If you haven't, it'll give you options (surf & surf/stream) and the cost. There are not (to my knowledge) single day packages, so once you select/confirm your option, it will charge to your onboard account. But once you do all that, you should be connected. 

If you have any issues there is a Wifi podium or desk on the promenade/centrum near guest services, along with staff wearing bright tshirts that say WiFi who can get you connected.