Is Wonderland included in the 3 Night Dining Package?

Oranaman

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/12/2022 at 9:47 AM, CruisingNewb said:

Yes. And book it! As a former chef, I can cook better food. As a consumer, the food was outstanding! The service was outstanding! The overall experience was outstanding. Go go go go go!

We are booked on our next cruise!  I’m so excited for the experience!  Jane

I tried it on my last cruise (had the 3 night package). I was not sure I would enjoy it because I can be a bit picky, but I really did enjoy the experience overall. I was given a menu, but in reality they have a plan for you and will bring you items. They asked if I had any dietary restrictions, and if I had any particular things I did not like, then brought a number of things. It seemed like it was different for everyone around me. Food was not "amazing", but the whole experience was worth it.

22 hours ago, Brendon said:

I tried it on my last cruise (had the 3 night package). I was not sure I would enjoy it because I can be a bit picky, but I really did enjoy the experience overall. I was given a menu, but in reality they have a plan for you and will bring you items. They asked if I had any dietary restrictions, and if I had any particular things I did not like, then brought a number of things. It seemed like it was different for everyone around me. Food was not "amazing", but the whole experience was worth it.

Spot on.

Look guys, molecular gastronomy, themed dining, and theatre dining is not new.  But it is pretty new for cruise ships, or at least Royal Caribbean.  The overall experience is what you should take away if you go to Wonderland.  

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/12/2022 at 10:47 AM, CruisingNewb said:

Yes. And book it! As a former chef, I can cook better food. As a consumer, the food was outstanding! The service was outstanding! The overall experience was outstanding. Go go go go go!

I think I can speak for everyone here when I say that we're gonna need some proof of this claim. So if you could just start travelling around and making each one of us dinner, that'd be great! 😉

On a serious note, BOOK WONDERLAND AND BOOK IT NOW @Oranaman!!! The food is great and the fun way it is plated and presented is terrific! (Including their exclusive cocktails!) It's a great all around experience!

29 minutes ago, SPS said:

I think I can speak for everyone here when I say that we're gonna need some proof of this claim. So if you could just start travelling around and making each one of us dinner, that'd be great! 😉

On a serious note, BOOK WONDERLAND AND BOOK IT NOW @Oranaman!!! The food is great and the fun way it is plated and presented is terrific! (Including their exclusive cocktails!) It's a great all around experience!

LOL. If I am ever in Michigan, and can arrange a meet up, I will cook for you so that you can publicly attest to my claim! 😁

And yeah...I don't really get the "meh" opinions about Wonderland.  The overall experience was fantastic.  I HIGHLY recommend everyone try it once.  

I am glad for the diverse opinions on this forum. We did Wonderland once and absolutely hated it. Too fru fru and not filling. I like my steak and pasta. We are giving my foodie DIL free rein to plan every meal (UDP) on our 7 day Harmony trip. Lord knows we will end up at Wonderland at least once. lol

P.S. I'll just have to lay on an after dinner Chops for me and the wife. 

I think Wonderland is spectacular if you like froufrou food, love seafood and care about elevated dining experiences. The experience of Wonderland is great and the food imho is okay. You might be satisfied but you won't feel full, I think everyone should experience it but even with an UDP, it is not a must.