Cabana Rental at Fins Up Water Park, Margaritaville Nassau

Jax

I am trying to find out more information on a cabana rental at the Fins Up Water Park at Margaritaville Nassau.  Specifically pictures of the cabanas, location, number of loungers and any first hand reviews on the experience. The resort is relatively new, opening in summer 2021 and there are lots of videos and reviews on the water park in general but I can’t find much specific to the cabana rentals. I read the Royal Caribbean blog article on day passes at the park.  I have been in touch with resort concierge and they couldn’t offer anything more than what’s in their marketing materials. The cost of the cabana includes 2 people but can accommodate up to 4 with extra guests purchasing a day pass to the water park.  Any reviews would be appreciated. ☀️ 🌊 🌴 🚢 

Maybe try resortforaday.com by phone. I have spoken with them a few times and since this is a day pass they offer, maybe they can provide more insight. There are 66 reviews for the waterpark but their customer service is usually pretty responsive. Good Luck, let us know. Always looking for something new in Nassau!

• 2 weeks later...