Luggage tags

I never got my luggage tags for my sailing tomorrow out of Port Canaveral. My TA tried to call Royal and get them to be created manually to no avail. Will the porters outside be able to take our bags or do we need to go inside somewhere to get tags made? This has never happened to me. 

8 minutes ago, spursfreak21 said:

I never got my luggage tags for my sailing tomorrow out of Port Canaveral. My TA tried to call Royal and get them to be created manually to no avail. Will the porters outside be able to take our bags or do we need to go inside somewhere to get tags made? This has never happened to me. 

The porters can handwrite them for you when they take your luggage. Make sure you know your cabin number!

I would be more concerned if there was a bar code or some other such identifier on the 'official' tags.  By that, I mean if the luggage was sorted or routed 'electronically', if that makes sense.

But there is not. As long as the porters put the right cabin number on the hand printed tags at the port, and it is legible, I think your luggage will be delivered just fine without any additional delay compared to if you had a pre-printed tag.