Cruise Compass

My family and I are doing the 6 night Greek Isles Cruise leaving July 17.  I am trying my best to be prepared and was wondering if the cruise compass for a different 6 night RC cruise would look similar to the 6 night cruise we’re on except for the ports of call.  Thanks for all the helpful tips.  Love the site.

12 hours ago, Bradford said:

My family and I are doing the 6 night Greek Isles Cruise leaving July 17.  I am trying my best to be prepared and was wondering if the cruise compass for a different 6 night RC cruise would look similar to the 6 night cruise we’re on except for the ports of call.  Thanks for all the helpful tips.  Love the site.

No the compass will look different because lots of things will be different. Since the times will be so much more different, shows and activities will differ vastly. It would be better to look at a compass from either your sailing( a Greek Isles cruise) or one with similar ports, i.e a 7 or 8 night but still for a Greek Isle.

13 hours ago, Bradford said:

Which ship and ports are you visiting?  We just completed a 7 night Brilliance Greek/Croatia cruise and saved all of the cruise compasses if anyone needs them.

It’s not a cruise compass, but if you want to see the daily planner for a specific ship and you have the Royal Caribbean App.

open app

Click on the person icon top right

Click select a different sailing

Go all the way to the bottom to “Get more details on ships we support”

Click on the ship you want to see the daily planner for.

Then click the sailing dates.

I usually only click the current sailing dates so I don’t know how far in advance they publish the activities for future sailings

7 hours ago, TheRick said:

It’s not a cruise compass, but if you want to see the daily planner for a specific ship and you have the Royal Caribbean App.

open app

Click on the person icon top right

Click select a different sailing

Go all the way to the bottom to “Get more details on ships we support”

Click on the ship you want to see the daily planner for.

Then click the sailing dates.

I usually only click the current sailing dates so I don’t know how far in advance they publish the activities for future sailings

Thanks! Did not know of this! 🙂