New excursion button in the app

I just spotted this just now and I know it wasn't there last time I looked (yesterday).

Screenshot_20220611-001618.thumb.png.87bd01c1df48949cbc6ee6d1ac59c8eb.png

When you click on it, it takes you into a day by day list of the excursions on your cruise and you can book them right there in the app ahead of the cruise, rather than having to go into the cruise planner.

5 hours ago, smokeybandit said:

Actually I want to know the button to the right of @FionaMG excursion icon

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/boards/index.php?/topic/17677-anthem-jan-5-2020-11-nights-southern-caribbean-recap/&do=findComment&comment=182465

For added excitement try it on a sea day in rough sea conditions.  The game uses the gyro in your phone to follow your movements.  When the ship has motion due to sea conditions the gyro in your phone senses that movement as if you are moving your phone so it makes for advanced level of game play trying to play the game.

3 hours ago, D Alt said:

now if only I could add things to my calendar on the app that are not purchased items like dining. 

25 minutes ago, smokeybandit said:

I've got a laundry list of app improvements,  myself

I know there is a way to email the "app people" and make recommendations but of course now I don't see it.  I had posted it a while back.  I recently saw it on my last cruise and have searched the app and do not see it now.  I board Oasis tomorrow, if I remember I will look for the email address.