Is this a reasonable request in Coastal Kitchen?

So, as a newly-minted suite haver, I am very excited to try out CK.  Here's my dilemma: I love a soufflé for dessert, doubly so if it is not chocolate.  The Grand Marnier Soufflé from the MDR is one of those "cruise items I must eat" items.  It is served on night #2.  If I let the CK staff know the night before of my irrational love of this dish, would it be problematic for the staff to get one for me?  From what I've read, it is likely that they would certainly try, but the bigger issue here is I don't want to be "that guy."  If it is a P.I.T.A. for them to do so, I'd be more than willing to just dine in the MDR that night.  Alternatively, would it be an inconvenient ask to pop in the MDR after dinner and ask for a serving of soufflé to go?  Looking for some experienced feedback here.  I know how overstretched the crew is right now, and while I appreciate every staff member's efforts to provide top notch service, I also don't want to be stressing anyone out so I can get my sweet nom-nom on!

I also love the Grand Marnier Souffle.  I think it's the best dessert on the ship with the World (where it's available) running a close second.

In the "old days" I would have said that it should be no problem asking the CK to please get the souffle for you from the MDR but it seems as though that may not be something they would do "these days".  I suspect that the staffing shortage(s) would be the primary reason for limiting such cross-kitchen requests; their claim that it is a health hazard is BS but whatever their reasons, I imagine that you might get some pushback for asking to have the souffle served to you in the CK, I'm sorry to say.

I agree with @Linda Rand @Ampurp85though.  I see no reason why you couldn't get a dessert-to-go from the MDR although it might mean a bit of a wait.  My recommendation would be to ask for room service to deliver the souffles to your suite since MDR room service is complimentary for suite guests.  That way, they could bring it any time, even if you aren't there.  Then you could enjoy it at your leisure.  This method would eliminate the need for you to wait around for someone to bring it to you and then have to haul it back to your room.  Just have them deliver it !

30 minutes ago, WAAAYTOOO said:

My recommendation would be to ask for room service to deliver the souffles to your suite since MDR room service is complimentary for suite guests.  That way, they could bring it any time, even if you aren't there.  Then you could enjoy it at your leisure.  This method would eliminate the need for you to wait around for someone to bring it to you and then have to haul it back to your room.  Just have them deliver it !

And THIS is why I keep turning to you all for advice, I never would have thought of the room service option!  So, it sounds like I'll go with asking Monday evening to start with (being sure to emphasize that I have a plan B if it is a big inconvenience), and if it is, I'll order a few through room service.  Well done, team, and many thanks!