Just go off the June 4th on Adventure to Bermuda oh I mean Canada.

We got a call Friday late afternoon that we were not going to Bermuda but to Canada you could cancel for a FCC or go. We had all our plans in place house sitter coming so we went.

Were told we had to fill out the form for Canada or we could not board the ship well they never ask for it at check in or in Canada. Was a rainy foggy trip up and back but sunny at both ports. Some people who flew in or drove a long distance did not clothes for the colder weather and it was a cold ride up and back. We made the best of it and had a good time and decided we loved the Panoramic Suite cabin 1804 the view was great. Hope to be in Bermuda next year.

1 hour ago, FireFishII said:

I just saw that Oasis of the Seas went to Nova Scotia.  I was wondering how I missed that cruise.  I live in NE and always wanted to visit Nova Scotia. I was just thinking of doing a cruise to there.  What port did you go out of?

Oasis is sailing out of Cape Liberty, NJ.   

Voyager is sailing out of Boston this Fall 2022 going to Canada.

Serenade same in 2023

3 hours ago, greenline627 said:

We got a call Friday late afternoon that we were not going to Bermuda but to Canada you could cancel for a FCC or go. We had all our plans in place house sitter coming so we went.

Were told we had to fill out the form for Canada or we could not board the ship well they never ask for it at check in or in Canada. Was a rainy foggy trip up and back but sunny at both ports. Some people who flew in or drove a long distance did not clothes for the colder weather and it was a cold ride up and back. We made the best of it and had a good time and decided we loved the Panoramic Suite cabin 1804 the view was great. Hope to be in Bermuda next year.

Any chance anyone that paid the $40 TA fee to Bermuda will get a refund since the ship didn't go there?