Am I reading this correctly?

44 minutes ago, CrimsonCruiser said:

I agree, I believe by "bookings made between June 9 and June 15" they aren't referring to cruise bookings but rather cruise planner bookings.

It is a confusing term since "booking" applies to both cruise fare and shore excursions/packages.

And then there is always that "UP TO" disclaimer!  

Whoa...and just trying to check things and I see our OBC for being a Royal Caribbean Shareholder came through, even though I have received no communication whatsoever from RC.  So all in all a good night I guess.  🙂  So just to be sure, if we don't spend that on pre-cruise purchases, it will be available as OBC on the ship. right?

7 minutes ago, OrlandoDad said:

Whoa...and just trying to check things and I see our OBC for being a Royal Caribbean Shareholder came through, even though I have received no communication whatsoever from RC.  So all in all a good night I guess.  🙂  So just to be sure, if we don't spend that on pre-cruise purchases, it will be available as OBC on the ship. right?

Yes, it will.  I frequently use it to pay for gratuities since I do not prepay them

For once this sale actually did deliver a little bit of savings, in my particular case, for Wonder of the Seas 7-night Mediterranean on 14 August 22, I got the deluxe beverage package with Voom at $90 per person whereas it had previously been at $96.  For the beverage package alone without the internet added it's currently showing $68, the previous Memorial Day sale it was at $73 having actually been two bucks lower at $71 the day before that so-called sale. My savings are not anywhere near as much as we've seen in the past, but at this point I'll take what I can get, and if by some miracle it drops lower I can always cancel and rebuy.