Symphony of the seas - help, have I made a mistake on Cabin

I've just booked Symphony of the seas for next year. Bit worried about the cabin I have booked - interior cabin 9575. Just looked at the location properly, is this going to be noisy due to the elevators. Anyone stayed in a Central Park view on floor 9. Room 9593 is available or would an interior forward be better  i.e 9431. This is our first cruise so have no idea on actual layout?

Thanks

44 minutes ago, ClareV said:

I've just booked Symphony of the seas for next year. Bit worried about the cabin I have booked - interior cabin 9575. Just looked at the location properly, is this going to be noisy due to the elevators. Anyone stayed in a Central Park view on floor 9. Room 9593 is available or would an interior forward be better  i.e 9431. This is our first cruise so have no idea on actual layout?

Thanks

Actually for that cabin there is a buffer space between the elevator and the cabin wall where you can go out and sit and enjoy the outside space of Central Park.

Hardly anybody knows about it and you could use it almost anytime. It is at the end of the elevators and there is one on both sides. There is a little table and 2 chairs out there.

19 minutes ago, Jolly Ogre said:

Actually for that cabin there is a buffer space between the elevator and the cabin wall where you can go out and sit and enjoy the outside space of Central Park.

Hardly anybody knows about it and you could use it almost anytime. It is at the end of the elevators and there is one on both sides. There is a little table and 2 chairs out there.

We saw that on the 8th or 9th deck of Oasis and thought it was a really cool little spot.

3 hours ago, Jolly Ogre said:

I have sat in those places with the table and 2 chairs.  Kind of nice, but seats are hard.   And in the plant next to it I found a cruise duck!

15 hours ago, Jolly Ogre said:

I love that space to sit and sip a drink.