Port Canaveral Shuttle

I’m sailing this Sunday on Harmony out of Port Canaveral, I’m renting a car for the first days of the trip before the cruise. I rented the car and selected to return the car at the budget “shuttle” location. Has anyone utilized this budget location? Looking for tips and or feedback. 

This is the budget location I’m referring to: https://www.budget.com/en/locations/us/fl/port-canaveral/cc5

5 hours ago, spursfreak21 said:

I’m sailing this Sunday on Harmony out of Port Canaveral, I’m renting a car for the first days of the trip before the cruise. I rented the car and selected to return the car at the budget “shuttle” location. Has anyone utilized this budget location? Looking for tips and or feedback. 

This is the budget location I’m referring to: https://www.budget.com/en/locations/us/fl/port-canaveral/cc5

I've never heard of it or used it.  BUT, it looks like a good service.  Let us know how it works out for you, please.

Update: the rental location worked well. There was a long line of folks who had just disembarked and were waiting to rent a car so I went and kindly asked the employee if I needed to wait in the long line he said no and to stand to the side of the counter and just make sure to have the ending mileage. I did so and had the rental returned within minutes. Then we waited for the shuttle (they had 2 running at the time).  The shuttle returned about 5 min later and we loaded our luggage and was taken to the port right away. It took 15-20 minutes total from arriving at the rental branch to be dropped at the port. Very convenient service!