xSAILEDx Harmony of the Seas - August 7, 2022 - Roll Call

Im going with my wife and 2 kids 9/11

we have coco cay booked: we went with a bed at breezy bay and admission to the thrill park.

we also booked Dolphin Discovery for St Kitts but not via Royal

we stil have to book St Thomas and are thinking of going to the aquarium because 3 years ago we were there and missed that one.

anyone else have fun plans to share or any must do activities for kids?

• 3 weeks later...

We will be on this same cruise...very excited.  For us, we only booked one excursion while at St Thomas.  Been to Coco Cay several years ago, it has changed significantly since then, but we did some research and there is plenty of things to do and none of us are that interested in the waterpark.  We are taking our own excursion while at Nevis.  Personally, I prefer to just explore the port of call on my own.  We won't be buying the alcohol package.  There are 6 of us.  One of us is underage.  None of us will drink enough, we think, to justify the $600 or $700 per person for the drink package.  We are bringing 2 bottles of wine for each room, so 6 bottles which we will enjoy at dinner and if will buy other drinks when we want it.  Will probably buy a water or soda package, not sure.  Undecided on the wi-fi.  For me, I don't need to be connected and we can use our phones while in the different ports with our phone plan.  My 3 adult kids will probably want wi-fi while on board but we will address that issue as we get closer to the cruise.  Can't wait...I hear the ship is awesome.  Mostly, I am looking forward to doing nothing.....

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone! On Harmony this week and disembarking the 7th. The ship is in great shape. Most of the crew bar one or two are so friendly it's amazing....they work so hard keeping it free of all the "stuff" people leave behind. 

We're on 17 in a CLS the lounge is standing room only for happy hour, CK has many tables though and seating here is spaced nicely and usually there are tables later in the evening. Make your reservations, our pinnacles come early we have a lot, but they eat early and go back to the lounge until happy hour is complete, then the entire place is yours.

The Wind Jammer has line ups every day ( I see it when defending stairs to go somewhere) it seems to be they are enforcing the hand washing. After that all.is well. Park Cafe is crowded with lines for make your own offerings. 

The Captain is the funniest one we have ever experienced. Have a great sailing!

• 2 weeks later...

@Ndfan89 just go in knowing it's crowded. The Wind Jammer had long lines and the entertainment was minimal. I say, so what...im here on a cruise. Food portions were smaller we just requested more. It was a lovely time. We navigate the things we don't enjoy, but honestly you're going after Florida has gone back to school and up north is preparing to, I think you will have an amazing time. Crew was in great spirits! Have an fantastic sailing!

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Harmony of the Seas - August 7, 2022 - Roll Call