xSAILEDx Odyssey of the Seas - Oct 27, 2023 - Nov 11, 2023 (15 Night Transatlantic Cruise)

I wondered the same thing. Sure the suites sell quicker on trans Atlantic cruises but sold out over 18 months in advance?

Tracy and I are likely to join the fun. Most of our cruising has been trans Atlantic and I have this one on hold. We were scheduled for Odyssey last year but Royal Caribbean cancelled the routing. By the time I went to Lift and Shift I'd miss the deadline by 6 days and RC wouldn't make an exception. Instead I ended up with 200 in cruise credit. As before this looks like fun.

On 6/8/2022 at 7:44 AM, Snotarni said:

But who booked up all of the Suites?!?!  🙄

When did this cruise open for bookings?

My thought is maybe they're holding back suites for a potential cancellation situation for another scheduled transatlantic. 

It's odd that both the Odyssey and Anthem transatlantics for October 2023 are showing suites sold out.

• AshleyDillo changed the title to Odyssey of the Seas - Oct 27, 2023 - Nov 11, 2023 (15 Night Transatlantic Cruise)
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Excursions are going going....

We're planning:

La Spezia - External Tour (Pisa, Pasta and Chianti)
Nice - Ship Tour (Nice, Eze and Monaco)
Palma - Ship Tour (Easy Palma and Valldemossa)
Valencia - On our own exploring... eating Paella!
Azores - External Tour (UTV Island exploration)
Bermuda - On our own exploring

Can't wait for this one!!

In port, you can take RC shuttle, the stop is in the city centre (in front of towers https://maps.app.goo.gl/NH9GnUdEFesn7syWA ...

Or, if you prefer public transport but shuttle is easy.

Valencia is easy to visit and it's beautiful place. You like food : go to visit central market. https://maps.app.goo.gl/Hx3svt3GwK1ZvtFk8

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everyone! 

I am so looking forward to being onboard with everyone.  What a very fun and interesting itinerary.  I will be onboard doing Enrichment as a Guest Speaker. 
🙂

Hope to see you at one of my events!  I will be offering Improv Comedy with Michael, Preposterous-an Improv Bluffing Game, and/or Classic Game Show Improv.  They are a lot of fun and no experience necessary to participate.  Or come and be an audience member!  Laughter and big smiles are guaranteed.  

Hope to meet many new and interesting people on board.  

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Odyssey of the Seas - Oct 27, 2023 - Nov 11, 2023 (15 Night Transatlantic Cruise)