Headliner Timing with Late time dining

Heading aboard Enchantment in a few days (soooo excited) with my sister and elderly mom. We chose late dining but see the Headliner shows are at 7:15 & 9:30 - They look to be 45 minutes - how bad is it to show up a few minutes late for dinner? i.e. if we went to the 7:15 show which gets out at 8:00 then walked to dinner is that a total faux pas? The 9:30 would also work, but that bumps up against many of the game shows and karaoke ^^ and who wants to miss THAT!?! (not a tragedy, but would love to get seasoned travelers advise. 

Thanks! 

This may or may not be a thing right now; the only issue is if you are sharing a table. Pre-shutdown traditional dining might have included a shared table for small parties like the OP. They won't start serving until all the guests are at the table and this could be an affront the other guest. Anything over 5min might really hamper the rest of the diners........who may also be trying to get to shows at certain times. If you have a separate table, no big deal at all. Since you are traveling with an elderly parent, one of you could go ahead and secure your "reservation" ensuring the others don't have to rush.

This is how I would handle it, YMMV however.  If an event that I really want to do is in conflict with my dining schedule, I'd probably rethink the venue that I want to dine in.  There are other options, that are included in the cruise fare that don't have reservation times/restrictions.  I guess it boils down to what is more important/desired by you and/or your party.  Sometimes a sandwich and/or cup of soup/salad has to do. 

3 hours ago, Ampurp85 said:

This may or may not be a thing right now; the only issue is if you are sharing a table. Pre-shutdown traditional dining might have included a shared table for small parties like the OP. They won't start serving until all the guests are at the table and this could be an affront the other guest. Anything over 5min might really hamper the rest of the diners........who may also be trying to get to shows at certain times. If you have a separate table, no big deal at all. Since you are traveling with an elderly parent, one of you could go ahead and secure your "reservation" ensuring the others don't have to rush.

If it is a shared table just tell your tablemates and wait staff ahead of time you will be running late.  I've been at shared tables and everyone was understanding-the waitstaff carries out the meal for everyone else on time, you will just be behind schedule  My last sailing last week one of our party had UDP and she ended up coming to our table for desert only due to some nonsense that happened at the specialty restaurant. The waitstaff was very accommodating.  It's similar when some need to "rush through" their service to get out to a show.  The waitstaff will bring that person their food quicker and everyone else can enjoy their meal at their pace.