Connecting rooms- alcohol ?

Hello all- 

I tried searching for our scenario and couldn't seem to find the answer... so here goes.

My family and I leave on the Liberty of the Seas out of Galveston, June 19th.  I booked 2 connecting promenade interior rooms. For the reservations- myself and oldest daughter in one room, while my husband and youngest daughter on the other. This is not how we plan to sleep in the rooms- BUT as there are TWO DIFFERENT reservation numbers... and the rule is 2 bottles of wine per stateroom... Can I get away with 4 bottles (2 for my room, & 2 for my husbands), given I am in one room per my reservation, and my husband in the other per his reservation?

I hope that all made sense! 

Thanks in Advance for any insight.

15 minutes ago, Pattycruise said:

pack them in 2 separate carry ons.  The security will take 2 bottles out of a carryon that contains 4.  I do not know if they would take the time to look at your set sail pass to see you have 2 separate reservations.

THIS is what I'm hoping!! Kinda curious if we beat the system.. ha.  It's just by chance when booking that I decided to book one kid with me- and the other with my husband. 

Thanks everyone for the response!! 

I'll let you all know if it works. ha!

As long as you have an adult listed in each room, should be fine.   I know you are allowed to put under 18's in a connecting room with the parents in the other room, but since you are in one & your spouse in the other (officially, according to the paperwork), should be able to bring 2 per stateroom.  

I'm doing something similar on my upcoming cruise.  DH & younger DD want DBP, but I don't & older DD can't (health reasons).  We're in connecting rooms also, so we just switched me & younger DD so that we didn't have to call about getting the refreshment packages with the DBP for just one person in each cabin.  Plus, I may want one or 2 drinks or glasses of wine, which I will pay for, but would not get my money's worth on the bigger package.  Didn't want to say I couldn't drink for health reasons, then get caught drinking. Probably unlikely that I would be, but don't want to mess with the system.