Dining pkg and room service

Heather2

nope - continental breakfrast (cold cereal, pastries, tea, coffee, juices) is free delivery.  Hot breakfast & anything ordered any other time of the day includes a charge per order (not per person, per the entire order placed at that one time).  And having the DBP also doesn't matter - if you order a drink to your room, you pay full price.

I think the only two ways room service are included are with a Grand Suite or higher on any class of ship. Here you can get complimentary room service from the room service menu and the MDR menu,

In the Star Class suites on Oasis and Quantum class ships you can get room service from the above as well as ALL restaurants and food service places on board (from what the blogs show)

12 minutes ago, Raven said:

How do you order continental breakfast?  RCCapp? Call in?  Paper form?

Usually there are door hangers in your room that you fill out and put on the outside of your stateroom door by 3 AM.

In there are all your options. You just check off what you want and how many. It's the left side of the door hanger, I believe.

And if they aren't already in the room, you should be able to ask for them from your room attendant.

1 hour ago, CrimsonCruiser said:

Usually there are door hangers in your room that you fill out and put on the outside of your stateroom door by 3 AM.

In there are all your options. You just check off what you want and how many. It's the left side of the door hanger, I believe.

And if they aren't already in the room, you should be able to ask for them from your room attendant.

To add on to this, this is how we always did our wake up call when we had an excursion that day. You have time slots you pick from as well on this card so they know when to bring it. They'll knock and show up, wake you up, and then you can eat in room while you get ready for the day.

Checking off what you want for room service breakfast the night before was one of my favorite parts of the cruise. 😂

3 hours ago, endofturn said:

Checking off what you want for room service breakfast the night before was one of my favorite parts of the cruise. 😂

Right?  It's such a silly thing, but I also always really enjoyed it.  Maybe it's something about going to bed every night thinking about how I was going to start the next day's adventures, or maybe it's just because I'm a glutton.  Maybe both? 🤷🏻‍♂️