xSAILEDx Oasis of the Seas - Apr 2, 2023 - Apr 9, 2023 (7 Night Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day)

• AshleyDillo changed the title to Oasis of the Seas - Apr 2, 2023 - Apr 9, 2023 (7 Night Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day)
  • 3 months later...

60 days to go, be here before we know it......

We are excited to cruise our on our Royal Caribbean Cruise for the first time. We are expecting this to be different that our typical Disney cruise experience. We done about every boat, and know the routine. We have no real idea on the ins and outs for RC. Please fell free to provide any tips and recommendations for us. Right now were looking to pre book shows when this opens. We have the key to allow us to book dinners once onboard. We are on the 14 deck, central park view. 

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, this is my first time joining a roll call. We live in south Florida, and my husband, myself and my sister and law and her husband from Nebraska will be going on this trip. We are really excited to be on this amazing ship and have much of our planning done on the planner except for the reservations for the shows.  We were on the Allure years ago so we will have some idea of the size of this ship, but are excited to see all the enhancements on this one. We have spent many hours following the You Tube blogs to familiarize ourselves with the ship. We are going to do Chops Grill on our boarding day for dinner so if anyone else is also, say hello!

Edited by Myriam
deleted personal names

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not seeing it in the app. I also didn't see it in the cruise planner when I was logged in. I had to log out, then check the entertainment link, then click reserve, and login to check out. 

If I was logged in, it was a blank screen where the shows should be. 

• 4 weeks later...

We had to cancel our cruise . Our flight was cancelled today and none available from MSP to any Florida cities for the next two days. We would have been better off flying in the day of the cruise on Sunday. No flights available that came into Fl on Sunday before the cruise left, only evening arrivals. The latest snowstorm did us in. 

• AshleyDillo changed the title to xSAILEDx Oasis of the Seas - Apr 2, 2023 - Apr 9, 2023 (7 Night Eastern Caribbean & Perfect Day)