FCC from an Cruise with Confidence booked with a previous FCC

I'm looking for someone who has actually experienced this situation to let us know what the result is going to be:

We had a cruise booked back in March 2021 - was canceled by Royal Caribbean due to shutdown

Issued a FCC with 125% 

We booked a cruise under Cruise With Confidence program - the sailing is set for this July (2022)

We used our FCC from the canceled cruise.

If we cancel the July cruise, do they issue the credit back to our original FCC certificate or do we get to use the full 125 since it was already booked?

From What the CWC states, we should get 100% of our cruise fare valid for 1 year from the sail date.  When I called they said it goes on the original certificate...but that certificate was not issued under the CWC program.  "after the final payment due date, guests will receive a CWC FCC equal to 100% of the cruise fare paid to RCL"

Should I talk to another agent?  Or has someone had to cancel a cruise that was booked this way...what was your experience?

We had a very similar issue to the one you are currently in. We had a cruise booked in 2020 which was cancelled by Royal during the shutdown and we were issued an FCC for 125% of the value. We applied that to another cruise which was booked under the CwC program. We then decided we weren't ready to travel to Europe yet and decided to cancel that trip too. When I spoke with Royal's customer service to cancel, they informed me that I would only receive my initial cruise fare (100%) back in the form of a new FCC which would be good for a year from the date of the cruise I was cancelling. This made sense because the additional 25% that was issued during the shutdown had an expiration date that would have been exceed.  What ACTUALLY ended up happening though was that I did indeed get all 125% back as a new FCC, which was lucky for us. We turned around and used it to book a summer trip to the Caribbean instead. It's honestly a bit of a crap shoot with these FCCs because there are so many scenarios that exist with multiple cancellations and I'm not sure Royal has treated them with any consistency. I'll be glad to be done with them! 

Booked a few 2020 cruises which were canceled by Royal. Rebooked for this past March but canceled because I wasn't ready. ReRe booked for September - got the FCC's for down payment but for some reason they are dragging their feet on the $1400 still owed from the cruise planner purchases. Very frustrating.