Suite grand piano information

Was searching for some information about the pianos that are in a few of the suites.  There was only one thread on here that had any details, back in 2018, and limited information on other forums also.  Wanted to see if anyone had any details they could share.  

What I can find is that -

- The piano can be played but that would require the knowledge and ability. 
-There is some information out on forums about an auto-player system on the pianos in some suites.  If anyone has any information on the auto-player systems that would be great. (Ship and year might be helpful, functionality, and ability to upload would be helpful)
- The concierge or genie could arrange for someone to come in and play but that would likely have an associated cost and probably would be limited to hosting a party or event in the suite. 

Any suite in the fleet that has a piano will be special.  If there is an option to have the piano auto-play that would be a bonus.  

We have gone by the "piano" suites on various ships and have heard them playing. We figured they were booked by folks who actually knew how to play hearing the melodious music that was coming out. The latest cruise we were on we happened to go by with the door open while it was being cleaned and to our surprise the piano was playing away and no one was sitting there. Guess that answered our question.

Curiosity question why not take along with you the Bose Bluetooth speaker or is it you want the look of the piano?  I just ask bc your post made it read that you don't play piano, but like the tranquil sound of the music.  I can tell you from owning it, it delivers an amazing sound quality.  

We took our speaker with us and played our downloaded list in our cabin everyday when we were having breakfast on the balcony or getting ready for dinner.  

Off topic, but yes, the morning we arrived at Coco Cay we played....LOVELY DAY....everybody sing along now!

Funny thing as we were debarking a couple behind us had never been there and said, oh its the song from their commercial.   Ourselves and the couple in front of us both laughed and said at the exact same time get ready to hear that all day long.  

I will say if you do take one,  please be mindful of taking it on your beach days.  It can be very disconcerting when you are hearing different music all around you.  Found that true the past 2 cruises.  First time when we were in a cabana.  There maybe only 10-20 cabanas, but they are very close.  The next time was at the Beach club.  Even though the Beach club has limited day passes and cabanas that are much further apart than the other cabanas  I could hear multiple blue tooth playing regardless of where I was at....i.e. even in the water or at the pool.  IOW keep it low you might love your tunes, but it doesn't mean I want to hear it

We have quite a bit of experience in the Royal Suite and the Piano.....Grandeur (x3), Serenade (x1), Enchantment (x1), Vision (x1) Adventure (x1) between 2018 to present.  There isn't one on Anthem (x3) unfortunately 😞

Everyone of these rooms had an 'auto' player built into the piano.  It is older style auto play and will have 10-12 songs it can play (unlike the newer models which are network enabled and can have an extensive library of tens of thousands of songs like the one we have at home.  My piano tuner also tunes(tuned) all the piano on ships that sail out of Baltimore so.....I never noticed it being out of tune.  We use the auto play on our first cruise, but after that, we've never used the auto play....my daughter plays piano....so it gets played 2-3 hours a day everyday when we are on board.

Also, Vision Royal Suite also had a bluetooth stereo in the room (so we didn't need to use our speaker)

Thanks @dodgestang that is very helpful.  We are lucky enough to be in a suite with a piano soon and would love to have something playing occasionally.  We thought some info might help on the boards too, for anyone else that might get one of these suites in the future.  

DW knows how to play but has not touched ours in a long time.  I don’t know how but like to occasionally goof around on our piano.  We keep our piano more because there is a little history to it, not because it gets so much use, 🙂