Teen Club on Harmony

Hello, 

I am sailing on Harmony on 7/3-7/10 with my family and my brother’s family.  Our kids range in age from 11-14.  Does anyone know if they will allow the 11 year olds to go to the teen club with their cousins who are 14?   The teen club begins allowing kids in at 12 years old.  They are only 6 months shy of 12.  Just wondering how strict RC is on this.

Thanks!!

11 hours ago, SMM799 said:

Hello, 

I am sailing on Harmony on 7/3-7/10 with my family and my brother’s family.  Our kids range in age from 11-14.  Does anyone know if they will allow the 11 year olds to go to the teen club with their cousins who are 14?   The teen club begins allowing kids in at 12 years old.  They are only 6 months shy of 12.  Just wondering how strict RC is on this.

Thanks!!

You may have to go yourself to sign them out of Adventure Ocean and into the teen club. It is mostly allowed based on posts here. I was able to do this back a few years ago on Liberty.

As stated above, the teen group is unstructured. They can come and go as they please and participate, or not in whatever activities are planned.