Account Sign Up on the App

JimC

Hi everyone,

I'm going on my first cruise in two weeks time so I'm dead excited but also nervous about the whole account check in. I've organised it for 10 (yes 10!) people so quite a lot riding on me getting it right.

I've got 3 separate rooms with different reservation numbers. I'm the only one who has set up an account so far but all 3 bookings have been linked on the website and app for myself.

Firstly, how do the other guests set up their own account? I see on the app you can create an account which they enter in their details. Does the RC app then just work out what cruise they are on from name and DOB? Doesn't seem to require much information or even the reservation number to set up an account so just wondering will it automatically find them? It then goes to a link reservations page where it asks for reservation number, name and DOB - I assume they all put in my details there. Even the ones in the same room and different rooms?

Also, will I be able to answer the health questions on the app for all 11 people the day before? Or will I only be able to just do my own?

Any help would be greatly welcomed!

This is the first RCL cruise I have done that is not Solo.  I made sure my son has a Crown and Anchor number and RCL account.  Then I checked him in and did part of his check in.  He then went in and finished his check-in.  He could have done the entire thing himself.  Also, when he signs in online, he has the ability to book excursions for himself.  Their information is already on the reservation number so they should be able to do everything themself based on the reservation number.  Depending on the ages it is easier if everyone has the RCL App on their phones and does their own wellness check in.  They will want the app to do their planning and check the cruise planner.  In the past we carried a paper around that had all the activities on it but now most people just carry their cell phone and do everything on the RCL app.

Last note:  Make sure everyone knows to put their phones on airplane mode during the cruise.

I was linked with my adult sons reservation. I was able to do his arrival time.  I was also able to do the healthy sail portion (which opens after NOON the day before the cruise sails) 

I could also do reservations in the app with them when on board 

precruise I could select them to add to any reservation I made.

each person can go to royalcarribean.com and create an account and add their reservation number to their new account. It should then show in the app. If your reservation is not showing as linked to theirs they can add your reservation number. (Link missing reservation)  it is wise they each use their own email address so they will get updated and the post cruise survey.

They can also call Crown and anchor (C&A) and sign up for a loyalty number though I hear sometimes they say you need to complete the cruise first to get the number  1 (800) 526-9723  they should have their reservation # handy.

Any separate reservations can be linked as long as you have their sailing number and DOB. We sail sometimes with my wife's two best friends and we will link our accounts as they know how diligent my wife is on check in, reservations, boarding times, etc. We all coordinate our schedules but at the beginning they let us do the sign in as they know my wife will be up at midnight on check in day to get the earliest boarding time.

I can see where I have linked the two reservations on royalcaribbean.com. On my app I only see my reservation. Is it possible to add another reservation to my app and how do I do it? Or do I just sign on to royalcaribbean.com whenever I want to work with the linked reservations. Thanks